Global Preservers Club
The Global Food and Drink Initiative and those who work with us to preserve Black food stories are passionate about Black culture and history. We also believe all food stories matter and that we have an opportunity to make a transformative impact by rewriting narratives that genuinely tell our stories as people of African descent.
We hope you feel the same and invite you to support us in doing this work by becoming a Global Preservers Club Member with a $10 or more monthly donation.
Our Global Preservers Club Members understand the power of storytelling and how important this work is for future generations and overall history.
Donations from Club Members are used to:
- Pay talented journalists and writers who are dedicated to amplifying Black food stories.
- Curate recipes from global Black Food creators.
- Help offset monthly and yearly operation costs to run Cuisine Noir and Diaspora Food Stories, including web hosting and subscriptions.
- Work with contractors for editing and website maintenance, etc.
- Create marketing opportunities to amplify Black-owned food and drink businesses.
What are the benefits of being a Global Preservers Club Member?
The first and most important benefit is knowing that you are doing something impactful for the global Black community as each dollar goes directly toward carrying out our mission.
Additional benefits include:
- Exclusive Club Member discounts for products and events.
- Club Member sneak peek into our annual online fundraising auction.
- Being the first to know about projects and important business developments that are driving our mission forward.
- Access to our annual report.
Your donation is both important and very much appreciated. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.